The Public Schools of Petoskey Business Office provides accounting, budgeting, payroll, personnel, maintenance, construction and operational support to over 300 staff members and 3,100 students across the district. Our job is to support the district mission of having all children read, write and compute at or above grade level. Our part of this mission is to provide the behind the scenes help and resources necessary to ensure our teaching staff can concentrate on what they do best: Teach Kids!!
- Looking for a map of the district boundaries? Check out the Transportation page!
- Schools of Choice forms available on the Enrollment page. We begin accepting these completed forms April 1 through September 15.
- Kindergarten Roundup information is available on the Enrollment page during Spring Roundup timeframe.
- Look in the forms catalog under Field Trips for information to be approved to volunteer in the Public Schools of Petoskey.
- Petoskey Education Foundation Forms are in the Forms Catalog.