- Design, deploy, manage, & maintain the district's technology infrastructure which includes network cabling, network electronics, wireless, servers, storage, backup & restores, web presence, and software applications.
- Provide friendly, courteous, & timely customer service.
- Seamlessly implement appropriate, best-practice instructional technology to support the educational goals of the district Teaching & Learning Council.
- Provide staff professional development to ensure successful technology adoption.
- Technology Department Guiding Principles
- Technology Task Force
Howard Bates, Sean Byram, Ben Werden, Cody Everingham, Nikky Willison, Sarah Harju, Amy Speigl, Sam Willson, Carol VanHoosier, Trista Teuscher, Chris Thomas, Morgan Saunders, Kim Block, Lisa Leavy, Becky Smith, Molly Werden, Lauren Liebler, Chrissy Swiss, Michelle Blint
Current Agenda Items:
- Nikky Willison Minecraft presentation
- PowerTeacher Pro
- Additional laptop carts
- ADA website compliance
- Refresh strategy
Next Meeting Date:
Tuesday, November 29th @3:45pm [ Spitler Board Room ]
- The Section of Great Stuff!