Enrollment News and Updates
Thank you for choosing the Public Schools of Petoskey! We are committed to providing an excellent education to all students.
Enrollments are handled at the Spitler Administration Building, 1130 Howard Street, Petoskey, MI. Please bring the following information with you at the time of enrollment:
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Residency documentation - property tax bill or lease agreement showing parent/guardian name and physical address
- Original birth certificate (we will make a copy)
- If special needs, a copy of the last IEP and MET report
- Copies of custody orders (if applicable)
- High School Students - transcript of grades from previous school
Any questions please contact our District Registrar, Nicole Morrow at 231.348.2354.